Namaste and Welcome!
Hindu Heritage Youth Camp (HHYC) will once again be held at Lantern Creek!
JUNIOR Camp: For those going to 2nd – 7th grades will be August 1st to August 6th 2017.
Senior Camp Bus Transportation Sign ups have not been sent out yet. When we do and if you have signed up and confirmed for bus transportation, please have your children at Keshav Smruti, between 4:30 and 5 PM but no later than 5 PM on the evening of August 8th (the address has been added below for your convenience)
4045 N FM 1486 Rd
Montgomery, TX 77356
- Please reference the packing list and make sure your child has everything he or she needs at http://www.hinducamp.net/faqs/
- For your convenience the forms required for camp have been attached below (Please submit these or your child will not be able to attend)
- We highly recommend that you send a water bottle with your child with his or her name clearly written on it. In addition, we recommend packing sunscreen, deodorant, insect repellent, a flash light, and clothes for holi and garba night. Please bring lots of extra clothing!
- Also, we recommend that the kids wear long socks to avoid ant and bug bites.
- Please remember cell phones are prohibited for campers and will be confiscated and not returned until the end of camp if your child brings one. It will be easiest if your child does not bring his or her cell phone.
NOTE: Bus Returning to Keshav Smruti from Campsite will arrive back in Houston approximately around 10-10:30 AM. We will send an email to all parents of registered of campers when the bus departs the campsite in the morning. (August 6th and August 13th)