Please note the following guidelines:
- Campers will not be allowed to leave camp grounds unless directed to do so by the camp doctor due to medical emergencies
- The camp doctor must be notified of any pre-existing medical conditions, and all medications must be left with the camp doctor for appropriate storage
- Parents will not be allowed on the camp grounds for the duration of the camp (medical emergencies are an exception). Any unauthorized visit by a parent will require that their children go home with them, as per the parent visitation acknowledgment.
Items prohibited on Camp grounds:
(If found, these will be confiscated and not returned until end of camp)
- Hair dryers
- Video games
- MP3 players
- Cell Phones
- Conservative attire required at all times
- No tank tops or cutoffs
- No short shorts or miniskirts (camp director’s discretion).
- Shorts must have a 4 inch inseam (length of leg from the inside)
- No midriff bearing bathing suits (one pieces or long tankinis are acceptable)
- Inappropriate or offensive material on clothing is not allowed
Other items of note
– Campsite rules will be given to the campers on Tuesday evening. Campers will be expected to follow the rules at all times in order to act in a safe manner and keep the campsite clean.
– All sleeping accommodations are gender-separated.
– Elementary school children can often lose items, especially clothing, at camp. We recommend labeling and organizing their things beforehand so that they can keep track of them easily. (plastic/ziploc bags holding outfits for each day work very well for this)
– If your child has any allergies or dietary restrictions, please make sure to notify the camp staff via email at email@example.com, prior to arrival at the campsite. Only vegetarian food is served at the camp.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact us: Bharat Pallod at 713-751-9584, Arpan Amin at 713-854-0191 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.