Please note the following guidelines:
- Campers will not be allowed to leave camp grounds unless directed to do so by the camp doctor due to medical emergencies
- The camp doctor must be notified of any pre-existing medical conditions, and all medications must be left with the camp doctor for appropriate storage
- Parents will not be allowed on the camp grounds for the duration of the camp (medical emergencies are an exception). Any unauthorized visit by a parent will require that their children go home with them, as per the parent visitation acknowledgment.
Items prohibited on Camp grounds:
(If found, these will be confiscated and not returned until end of camp)
- Hair dryers
- Video games
- MP3 players
- Cell Phones
- Conservative attire required at all times
- No tank tops or cutoffs
- No short shorts or miniskirts (camp director’s discretion).
- Shorts must have a 4 inch inseam (length of leg from the inside)
- No midriff bearing bathing suits (one pieces or long tankinis are acceptable)
- Inappropriate or offensive material on clothing is not allowed
Other items of note
– Campsite rules will be given to the campers on Tuesday evening. Campers will be expected to follow the rules at all times in order to act in a safe manner and keep the campsite clean.
– All sleeping accommodations are gender-separated.
– Elementary school children can often lose items, especially clothing, at camp. We recommend labeling and organizing their things beforehand so that they can keep track of them easily. (plastic/ziploc bags holding outfits for each day work very well for this)
– If your child has any allergies or dietary restrictions, please make sure to notify the camp staff via email at email@example.com, prior to arrival at the campsite. Only vegetarian food is served at the camp.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.